The Gota Dam Residence is the WAN House of the Year Award 2012 Winner
We are delighted to announce the launch of our new Facade Engineering Group.
Specialist facade engineering advice is increasingly important as building envelopes become ever more complex, architecturally expressive and energy efficient. The Eckersley O’Callaghan team provides tailored and cost effective consultancy for large and medium scale projects. We believe that an approach focussed on detail, along with a dedicated support ethic yields the most successful facade solutions.
EOC has an international reputation for innovative engineering of glass structures. The facade team builds on this experience and provides support in many areas including:
- Structural design of facade support systems and interaction with the primary structure
- Detailed knowledge of cladding materials, including glass, metals, masonry and composites
- Thermal and solar analysis of facade systems
- Maintenance and access strategies
- Reporting and forensic analysis
- Facade replacement and refurbishment
Damian Rogan is the facade group leader. He has many years of experience in facade engineering and design on challenging projects with world-renowned architects.
For more information please contact us.